All About The Manchaca
The roper boot was originally invented for, well, roping. With its short heel and rounded toe, it was better than traditional western boots for rodeo cattle ropers who had to jump off their horses and run on the regular.
Of course, Alvies sells cowboy boots that aren’t just for cowboys. So while the Manchaca roper could be used for roping if that’s your thing, it’s designed to work just as well for businessmen, hippies or — shudder to think — politicians. For dudes who want the look and comfort of a roper boot without the costs and complications of horse ownership, the headaches of lasso management, or the hassles of giant belt buckle maintenance.
The Manchaca is handsome and comfortable enough to be your go-to boot, even if you limit your rodeoing to:
- Roping in business deals in the boardroom
- Lassoing the hearts of ladies everywhere
- Doing that ridiculous “reeling in a fish” move on the dancefloor
- Hauling in boatloads of swagger
- Wrangling the respect of friends and the admiration of strangers
And hey, if you happen to see a cow in need of roping and the Manchaca gives you the confidence to give it a whirl, more power to you. Please send pics.